GS01 detector provisioning
Before a GS01 detector can join a wireless network, it requires the appropriate security credentials and network specific information. These are provided to the device during the provisioning process. Provisioning the GS01 requires the following:
- The GS01 serial adapter (USB to battery pack connector), accessory from GasSecure see picture below
- FTDI virtual comport driver for the GS01 serial adapter (see Driver section)
- GS01 provisioning software (see Software tools section)
- The network (or subnet) ID of the gateway or backbone router
- For Yokogawa gateway only: A Capability File (CF) for the GS01 device (see Files section).